Realisation of dreams - (I)

A Warm Welcome to everyone!

"My bounce-around life had taught me that dreams were dangerous things - they look solid in your mind, but you just try to reach for them. It's like gathering clouds. "
               Kirby Larson
 
Indeed everyone of us has dreams, well almost everyone. And when I talk of dreams I'm not just refer to the ones you dream with closed eyes,but the ones that stay even when you open them. The ones that you carry around with you wherever you go, whatever you do. They stay floating like clouds in the skies of your mind, urging you always to leap a little higher with each attempt.Those kind of dreams.
 
While I might call you fortunate if you too possess one or more of such dreams, let me not be too fast in making that judgement. For you are best aware of the efforts you've put in order to nurture it,and the endeavours still needed. And certainly, if the latter surpasses the former, we'd still have a long way to go,mate! 
 
A way long enough for the clouds of your dreams to float away gradually with the winds. Long enough for them to fade away by the dusk.Or long enough to make them a part of your brain that you shed each day. Hence my reasons of not calling you fortunate early on. A person, I believe, is truly fortunate, when he holds on tight to his dream, come what may. You might not realise the dream, but the fact that you keep taking a step towards it each day is a bigger victory in itself. 
 
Who knows what you might find along the way! And of course to the ones who haven't yet had theirs, i'd say keep on looking! I know its easier said than done, but its worth it :)
 
Wishing you luck and happinness,
and a fellow dreamer
illuminati92
 

 
 

Comments