Realisation of dreams - (II)

Hi there!

Hope I find you in pink of health since my last blog! We chattered a bit about holding on to our dreams.
   
    Well this time, I feel great satisfaction in announcing the launch of Illuminati productions, with which I too shall take a step forward towards fulfilling a few of mine.

   And guess what, it has got a lot in store for you too. With Illuminati Productions, I wish to promote free education that goes beyond the scope of your monotonous books. As a part of this I shall be uploading regular youtube videos explaining intriguing science and math concepts, and making sure they're all fun!

  That's the entire motive behind it, to make it fun! As that was something me and my friends desperately sought during our high school days. But with little luck.

But hey, no time to reflect at the old days,its time for a new era. If you seek to get a grasp on high school mathematics or science, or know someone who needs it, it would be most helpful for them if you send them this page!



p.s I'll also be accepting doubts, through comments to clear them through videos later!

Where to find the video? Here's the first : (on How the electron was born, and how television works )



                                 

                                

You could also get in touch with :

Youtube 

Facebook

Twitter

 

Comments